Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My 2011 just got more beautiful...

Remember our shoot at Weikaqi two weeks ago? I received the drafts of the 2011 calendar today incorporating 13 of the 29 shots I finally selected – it will cost RMB98 for an extra set, which is really expensive, considering I can get some done at the Kodak store at a discount of less than RMB70 (and even enjoy a buy two, get one free promotion there).

Looks like I will need to think carefully who gets to keep this special, one-of-a-kind calendar, that is if you’d just ignore the ‘Green Year’ phrase below each 2011 – told them nobody greets anybody like this in English!!!

Enjoy the shots of our two-year-old looking oh so precocious and adult-like. (Erm… except the one of her in the diaper, of course...)

No comments: