Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Slowly... but surely...

Gosh, where do I begin? With Rosabelle’s kindy escapades? With my successful job search? (Thus the need to quickly clear my backlog of blog entries before I start work next Monday and bid farewell to leisurely times… gasp!) With all the various outings and miscellaneous developments that are taking place? And remember our 2-month trip back to Singapore over CNY? Gosh… I’ve been taking copious notes, both scribbled and on the computer, but if you have more than 10 pages of each, with tons of photos to match, you have reason(s) to procrastinate, no?

In any case, since Rosabelle started kindy at Venus Kindergarten last month, I have not been slacking around, unless you count meeting ex-colleagues and friends a lot of meals, more spas/manicures/facials/shopping… Time just really flies – it’s been more than 2.5 years since I last worked, and now that work time is imminent, I suddenly have a feeling of ‘Help! But I still have so many other things left to do! Where did all that time fly to?!’

So pardon me as I may ramble, or jump all over the place in my next few many entries (hopefully I will really clear them all before next week!), as it takes time to have a clear mind!

No comments: