Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In others’ eyes

My brother sent me some selected photos that Boa took over the course of our Guilin-Yangshuo trip, and I think his camera produced photos that have a naturally nice finish.

There’s the reunion with parents…
And a family shot that our girl was most uncooperative with…
And my brother having fun with and around Simon…
That’s them jumping at Yuzi Paradise!
And he captured a shot of Rosabelle feasting on bamboo rice at Longji Terraces.
As well as this one where Rosabelle was most obliging in giving a smile…
That’s us on the Yulong River bamboo raft ride, going down the gentle slope that we were supposed to raise our legs up for in case we got wet!
Brother paid RMB1,800 for that 山水piece of calligraphy in Fuli town…
And he also shared photos from their short stay in Singapore after – it’s been so long since I last saw Gideon (last time was in June last year when he was just two months old); so very chubby and cute now! I am so looking forward to meeting them all soon!

No comments: