Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh dear me.

I seldom dedicate a posting to news/articles but I read about this and did not know whether to be amused at the creativity and thought processes (imagine the brief from the principal/teacher to the carpenter – ‘You drill a hole big enough for the children to go through as I want them to prêtend to be sperm’ – all the while keeping a straight face). Or to be saddened by the lack of proper teaching 'equipment’, so to speak.

Having said that, I do not know how sex education is taught in schools these days in Singapore, or elsewhere in the world for that matter, but it’s going to be something that is going to come up in my face sooner than I know it, given how precocious kids are (especially mine) these days…

No comments: