Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

What I'm missing out on...

Wayne and I headed out to dinner on Sunday night with a small bunch of my ex-colleagues, the girls Gloria, Tan Ying (with hubby), Wan Lin, and Wu Qin.

It was a nice two-hour session of nothing but talking crap, sharing funny anecdotes about each other, colleagues, clients and friends. And of course, recounting happy past memories we had. It's nice seeing them all do well and getting more out of their jobs, especially when compared to how green they were when they first joined the company.

They asked me when I'll be going back to work - as always, I say 'Wait till Rosabelle's a year old'. When the time comes, I'll see how it goes - I'm still enjoying motherhood alot, but I do of course miss times like these when I can easily catch up with friends and ex-colleagues at my own time...

1 comment:

Piggy Family said...

haha, I know what you mean. Sometimes when I see those OL going for lunch and bitching about work, I realised I actually missed all that. I'm thinking of going back to work when no. 2 is bigger too but don't know whether to switch career, and what to switch to. ;P